The Galactic Federation is also known as the Galactic Council, the Federation, or the Confederation of Planets.
It is a cooperation of advanced civilizations in our Milky Way galaxy, founded several million years ago, with a membership of over 200,000 worlds in our galaxy.
If they are really here, why don’t we see them? What is it’s mandate? How does their “organization chart” look like?
Of course, I am cannot be sure that this is exactly how the Federation is set up, but it appears to be somewhat similar to the following, as reported by the various sources I track:
First, the hierarchy comprises both elected and non-elected leaders.
NON-ELECTED LEADERSHIP (SELF-SELECTED):
The non-elected leadership function somewhat like the way Earth’s royal families function.
Whereas Earth’s royal families consist of kings, queens, dukes, barons, counts, and so on, that are based on bloodlines, the Universal and galactic royal hierarchies are based on dimensional lineages, and these are only on the 6th to 12th dimension and beyond.
The elected leaders work somewhat like a Republic (not a democracy, but a republic) with a senate-like configuration, designed to achieve representation of the different worlds and star systems in the Federation.
There are also many different committees, commands. and boards, for all sorts of functions, some of which have roles that you might expect, such as peace-keeping, research, trade, administration and so on, but many have ‘futuristic and galactic’ roles and responsibilities that we cannot imagine at this time.
Now, in terms of the elected representation of the different worlds in the galaxy, a few hundred thousand worlds are members of this entire Federation (something like 200,000 to 400,000 worlds, the information we have is unclear).
It appears that this is how the hierarchy somewhat looks like:
Which is to say that:
- Our galaxy, the Milky Way, seems to have joined this organization over 4 million years ago. Each galaxy in this federation has a Main Council.
- Under the Main Council, you have several Regional Councils to represent the various regions of that galaxy. The Milky Way appears to have about 14 Regional Councils. The one we on Earth fall under is the Sirius Regional Council. According to various materials, the Main Council’s headquarters are located on Vega (Lyra Constellation). The materials suggest that the Sirius Regional Council’s headquarters are located in the Andromeda Constellation (note: some materials suggest otherwise, that the SRC’s headquarters are on Sirius B in the Canis Major Constellation).
- Each region of the galaxy has several leagues of star systems, meaning star systems (such as our solar system) that share geographic closeness and other relationships. Earth falls under the Pleiadean Star League, which many sources say has about 50 star systems that are somewhat “in sync” with each other, energetically connected and with certain common space-time bonds and heritage. These stars move about space together like “family”, with synchronized orbits, in the same way our solar system planets move through space but always in formation around our sun. These stars also have bonds of heritage and lineage and so on. Hence, they are part of a “league of star systems”. The headquarters are in the Pleiades, located in the constellation of Taurus.
- Each star system has a local council of the planets in that star system, and so our Solar System and its planets has a local council called the Solar System Council (headquarters apparently based on one of the moons of Saturn), of which Earth is a member of. Most star systems with planets capable of physical life support have binary stars, meaning two suns that spin around each other like twins, and the planets in those star system orbit these binary stars. Our solar system is of the rarer type, a star system with just one star, with planets orbiting the one star.
In the last few decades, it appears that certain people of various Earth nations (not necessarily the elected presidents) have been in contact with the Federation and have started to be physically introduced to their place in the grand scheme of things, aboard off-planet facilities belonging to the Federation. All this is part of the Disclosure process, it seems, of which we will talk more of shortly.
The system of elected leadership appears to serve worlds in the 3rd to 5th dimension such as Earth, a planet in the 3rd dimension (now in the process of ascension to the 4th dimension).
And so the elected leadership in the 3rd to 5th dimensions is under the stewardship of the non-elected leadership in the 6th dimension and up.
What Is The Galactic Federation’s Mandate?
There is a lot of line items in their mandate. More than we can imagine. But for now, here are a few:
1. To oversee this part of the Universe, which includes monitoring the Earth and aiding in her evolution, even as they do so under the auspices of the Law of Free Will. A role that started eons ago, not just recently. Their work is mainly done behind the scenes, although in some instances in the past, especially in the ancient beginnings, they have been very directly involved.
2. As a governing and peace-keeping body that limits rogue ET civilizations from unreasonably threatening other civilizations and planets, beyond what is “allowed” under the Law of Free Will.
3. Earth is at a transition stage today. You can the upheavals all over the world. You can see old institutions and ideas breaking down. You can see social movements and activities never before seen. Everywhere you look, there are massive changes. Even the environment is changing greatly. Even the Sun itself, is doing things we haven’t previously seen it do. Earth is transitioning, from 3D to 4D, and the Federation is stepping in for a more overt role, a role that interacts with humankind in a more open way. Their mandate is to help Earth with the transition, to become a planet of peace by helping us increase our consciousness, helping us understand ourselves, which brings prosperity for all in a clean environment through new social belief systems and new technologies. A new way that eliminates the need for major conflict, pollution, elitism, inequity and separation globally. This is the Golden Age, founded on the principles of the Golden Rule that says “do unto others what you would like done unto you”. Which basically means Oneness and the manifest results and benefits of Oneness.
4. On Earth, as in other places, they also do a lot of scientific work, tests and experiments that are beyond belief to us at our stage of evolution (such as preparing planets for “seeding” etc).
Where Is The Federation Right Now?
The Federation is a massive organization that spans the Galaxy.
Apparently, the Federation’s arm that overseas Earth has it’s headquarters on one of the the Moons of Saturn.
Additionally, they have massive ships, basically hollowed-out giant moons called “spheres”, parked inside and outside the Solar System.
On a smaller scale, there are large cloaked ships, ships the size of small cities complete with greenery and rivers and everything needed for entire life cycles of their inhabitants, circling the Earth.
The ships are not visible because the pop in and out of the 4th dimension as need be, and when they pop into 3D, the employ cloaking technology.
And on a smaller scale, the ships go down in size from cruisers, transports, motherships, and all the way down to small scout ships. When UFO sightings are reported, it is mostly of the smaller scout ships.
The Federation is made of many different types of ETs, some humanoid, others not.
And therefore, there are many types of ships in Earth’s orbit. The roles, responsibilities and methods of the various ET members of the Federation, and of their ships, varies greatly.
And so in short, they are here, and have been here for eons.
This blog post was extracted from the free book Revelation + Freedom: Personal & Planetary Solutions For The Awakening Citizens Of A New Earth. It is 100% Free. To get your own 100% free copy on PDF, Kindle, iBook, online or ePub format, click here now.