Oblivion is what would happen if we don’t address the environmental, nuclear and societal problems right now.
Oblivion is planetary ecological disaster, the collapse of civilization, and the mass depopulation that would accompany such a disaster.
If we don’t sort out the mess now, this question might become the predominant question of the future:
“Did we make a future world not worth living in?”
First, it is important to state that Oblivion is definitely avoidable, and, if we choose, we can actually create Paradise.
In other words, the planet’s consciousness is already shifted and is predisposed, already, towards positivity.
The possibility of Oblivion exists, yes, just as the possibility of Paradise exists.
However, the probability of Paradise is increasingly higher than the probability of Oblivion. More and more people are waking up, choosing different.
This probability of Paradise increases with our increasing positive belief, choice and action out of global love instead of fear.
Second, it is important to be crystal clear that, as most experts agree, we cannot just carry on as we have any more, without breaking the planet soon.
It is just plain science that it is just a matter of time – a short time – before we go too far.
What are the results of carrying on as we have without major change?
What are the results of planetary ecological disaster brought about by simply not changing how we treat the environment, or even worse, experiencing a nuclear conflict or accident?
Here is a list:
1. It’s going to get colder. Yes, we talk of global warming, but its actually going to get very, very cold. Deserts are expanding, global warming is happening – but its going to get colder. The winters are going to get below levels never seen before. Even worse, this extreme cold will not just be in places accustomed to winter, but even in places that usually don’t have winter. You have already seen it happening. Winters are already starting to break records. It’s going to get much, much colder in future. So cold, that we are going to need more energy than ever. Because of the need for heat. Without heat, people will perish. Our energy needs are going to go off the charts, because of this extreme cold. And not just in winter areas. Even in Africa today, places are starting to experience unusually cold weather in some periods of the year.
2. Desertification is growing. Fresh water is becoming scarce. Water will become the most precious commodity in future, because many people will start having no access to water. When people don’t have water, they act irrationally to get it. It is not just that water is drying up, but it is also getting contaminated. Everywhere in the world. Fresh uncontaminated water is going to become rare. And, if that goes too far, this is not a problem that can be fixed with technology – it’s too big. The best one can do is to prevent it from happening in the first place.
3. Food shortage is next, because of water shortage and desertification. The level of food shortage might – not certain – but might, if we don’t take care, affect vast areas of the USA, Africa and India, to a level whereby large numbers of the population are decimated by famine in those three regions. Many countries have experienced food shortages in the past, all over the world. Even Europe has experienced it in in the past, not just during the world wars, but also in the distant past. Of course Africa has, and does to this day, to varying degrees. The only nation that has never experienced food and water shortage is the USA – and this might be the first time it happens there, as the lakes dry up, water gets contaminated, and the weather changes faster than technology can compensate for. If and when it happens to the USA, they will need a lot of global help and cooperation – this is not a problem that any one nation can fix themselves, no matter how powerful they are. Unlike the rest of the world, Americans have never experienced famine and draught, and so they do not imagine it can happen on their land. But when it has happened everywhere else, it is not unreasonable to see how it can happen there, too. Look at California; the lakes are already drying up there. And this is just the beginning. The Earth is the Earth, and when you break it, it doesn’t ask what nation you are. It simply responds.
4. Human fertility is already being affected by the chemicals in the environment. This has been proven scientifically already. Depending on how bad we allow the environmental situation to get, our ability to have children will drop significantly. Sterility is on the rise, but it’s true effects will not become apparent until after a few generations, when the chemicals have worked their way deeper into the human systems.
5. Also due to environmental pollution, the weakened human body and the contaminated environment potentially will create new, widespread diseases, bacteria and viruses. Fatal epidemic diseases and plagues that we currently don’t have any way of healing – because they don’t exist today as yet. These new plagues would be brought by new bacteria and viruses that have mutated because of pollution and climate change.
6. Literally, because of pollution, we are losing our air. Imagine that, losing our air. How stupid is that? Look at major cities around the world, especially in places like China and India – people are starting to have difficulty breathing.
7. Once the land dries up and the weather changes, we also start to lose our soil. Many farmers know how this works already.
8. Extremes in climate and weather such as more hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and draughts.
9. Depending on all the above – from loss of life due to water and food shortages, disease and infertility – the world of the future might have a population that is much less than it is now. The nuclear option, were it to happen, would heighten this matter further. The world may lose a few billion of it’s population, all dependent on our choices today, and what kind of environment we create for our near future.
We are not talking of the distant future. All the above relate to the near future.
The intent is not to frighten you, but to help you open your eyes and see that change is inevitable.
We shall face change, that is not in doubt. We already are.
The only question is, shall we face rapid change, or drastic change?
Paradise or oblivion?
It is up to us.
It is better to change now while we still have the systems up, than to try to change later when the systems have broken down.
Now is infinitely easier than later.
Later, it will be infinitely harder.
Now is better.
And the only way we can sort this out is by learning to share all our resources worldwide, and by learning to cooperate and work together, because the global system is only as strong as its weakest link.
The idea of nations, countries, borders, has suddenly become an impediment to our very survival.
The wind and the water doesn’t know countries, the earth and the fire, the ecological systems don’t know countries. The Earth works as One System.
And for us to have a chance to prevent Oblivion, we have to work as One People.
The old nation-state idea has just about run its course of usefulness and is now becoming an impediment to the very survival of the human race.
Here is a relevant quote from ET Contact: A Message from the Confederation of Planets About Planetary Transformation, by Gina Lake:
“More people are dying from famine, pestilence, and disease than ever before. You may say, “but there are more people than ever before, so of course this is true.” And you would be right. Is it right, however, that this happens in a world that can prevent these deaths? Why is this all right? Why aren’t those of you who can do something about it doing something?
To us, these questions are obvious. We would not allow such suffering on our worlds because we take to heart the concept of being “our brother’s keeper.” You, as yet, do not see yourselves as being responsible for ALL human beings, only those of your family or your community, or possibly your nation.
You are not yet thinking globally. That is the big jump you will make soon because you will have to. Because you do not think globally, people die and valuable human resources are lost.
What if Einstein had been born in Africa instead of the West? Is it so inconceivable that a genius, perhaps even a savior, could come from a third-world country? It has happened in the past.
Is an American, an English, a German, or a Japanese life more valuable than a Somalian life? Are you willing to make that judgment? You make it every day by not taking care of the world’s poor and suffering.
You choose your swimming pools and BMWs over lives.
Their suffering is real; their deaths are real.
This is not a movie that has a happy ending. It is happening in your world, yet you pretend it’s not happening.
This would be incomprehensible to us if we hadn’t done the same thing earlier in our evolution. That this is happening on your planet without your doing anything about it reflects the level of your evolution.
We are going to help you get over this! We have lots to teach you. We will show you how valuable each part is to the whole, and what the world could be like if you shared your planet’s resources.
We can show you this in movie form, a format that so appeals to you. We can show you pictures of probable future realities, both positive and negative.
We will show you what your world would be like, given certain choices, to show you that your future is up to you. You determine it with your choices.
Right now your choices are leading you deeper into destruction, disease, pain, and suffering.
You can change this by changing some of your beliefs, beginning with the belief that you don’t need to take care of those who suffer in your world.
You’re right; you don’t need to. It is your choice. That choice, however, can lead to your own downfall, because not only does it slow your spiritual growth, but more importantly, it perpetuates a world full of suffering.
You perpetuate suffering by not attending to it.
The only way the world can be at peace (which is our goal for your world, and it should be yours) is if its resources are shared equitably and if you begin to live like one world rather than separate nations—a tall order, we know, but this is the kind of change that must and will come about on your world.
This is the kind of change we are here to facilitate.
The famine, pestilence, and disease in the world today are symptoms of your own spiritual disease.
These problems demand action, but this means opening your heart. Doing that would require a leap in your spiritual growth!
Well, the planet is ready for that. It needs that.
Famine, pestilence, and disease are the manifestation of your own selfishness, hatred, and prejudice, which you must overcome before your world is free of such suffering.
It is hard to look at these things, and it will not get any easier until a shift happens within you. Until that shift, you will not be able to face those who suffer. After the shift, you will recognise yourself in them and reach out your hand in compassion.”
There is one more thing that is expected to happen. And this, too, has happened many times before in the past. It is due to happen again.
10. A pole shift. Also called a pole reversal.
As NASA says in this article, “Scientists understand that Earth’s magnetic field has flipped its polarity many times over the millennia. In other words, if you were alive about 800,000 years ago, and facing what we call north with a magnetic compass in your hand, the needle would point to ‘south.’ This is because a magnetic compass is calibrated based on Earth’s poles. The N-S markings of a compass would be 180 degrees wrong if the polarity of today’s magnetic field were reversed. Many doomsday theorists have tried to take this natural geological occurrence and suggest it could lead to Earth’s destruction. But would there be any dramatic effects? The answer, from the geologic and fossil records we have from hundreds of past magnetic polarity reversals, seems to be ‘no.’”
To be honest, no one really knows what the effects of a pole shift are. It remains to be seen. But it is not expected to be as bad as is imagine. But it is expected to happen – even by scientists. And it is now due any time now, based on the timeline of the cycles of past pole shifts. This is not a conspiracy theory.
What we can expect from a pole shift, probably, is that the climate will be affected globally, and because of this change in climate, whole populations may need to relocate, of course.
Again and again, we see how the world of the future will simply not function unless we unite as a planet. National borders won’t mean much besides being an impediment, in light of these changes.
The only way is cooperation as co-creators of the new way, new societal structures. And if we don’t do this, as one world, the option, depending on how far-reaching this changes are, will be anarchy.
Cooperation and peace, or competition and anarchy.
That is the choice we shall face in the near future.
In short, the only way we can solve this is:
1. Acting now, decisively, holistically, globally
2. Working together as one world without bickering over money and politics
The important thing to realise right now is that the ONLY way to get out of this hole we have dug ourselves into, is to work together as one planet.
It cannot be done by individual states here and there. This is a planetary problem, and it requires planetary solutions.
Think about it – the planet itself works as one whole. It really doesn’t care that mankind has drawn invisible lines and called them borders and nations. That doesn’t matter. It is One System, and it requires a holistic solution.
We simply have to change our ideas of nations and states, if we are to survive.
“The critical issue is to what degree you will destroy Earth’s environment and atmosphere before the consciousness shift takes place. A consciousness shift will not be enough if you have already set in motion irredeemable forces of destruction. Already, much damage has occurred. One thing is clear: You – or rather your children – will pay for your environmental mistakes and shortsightedness. The only question is how much.” – The Extraterrestrial Vision: Who Is Here and Why, by Gina Lake
The Choice Is Ours
Paradise or Oblivion
John Lennon (Beatles founder) even wrote a song about us creating such a world, a song called Imagine. Watch this music video, listen to the lyrics:
The choice that you make today will affect your life here on Earth in this lifetime, the life of your children and descendants, and, your own reincarnational self in future lifetimes.
It is up to you.
Not the government, not the other guys over there, but up to you.
It’s up to you, Sovereign Being, up to you.
What we need now is a Revolution of Consciousness.
This blog post was extracted from the free book Revelation + Freedom: Personal & Planetary Solutions For The Awakening Citizens Of A New Earth. It is 100% Free. To get your own 100% free copy on PDF, Kindle, iBook, online or ePub format, click here now.