In the Bible, the book of Revelations speaks of The Four Horsemen: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death.
Could the Four Horsemen mean the following?
1. Conquest – world control of our freedoms and abundance by the Cabal, including the Military-Industrial Complex, the Petrodollar Complex…?
2. War – the nuclear and non-nuclear “business of war”?
3. Famine – from the looming environmental catastrophes?
4. Death – oblivion, from not acting to rectify the first 3 horsemen?
I don’t know.
What I do know is that:
1. Apocalypse is an Ancient Greek word (apokálypsis) meaning “lifting the veil”, “disclosure”, “revelation” of previously hidden knowledge. Apocalypse doesn’t mean “destruction”; it means “disclosure, revelation”.
2. Today, we are at an end of an Old Era and the beginning of a New Era. The world is shifting from 3D to 4D. Astronomically, we are leaving the Age of Pisces and entering the Age of Aquarius. Physically, we see a lot of old institutions and social norms breaking down and collapsing all around us; that is the chaos you see around the world today. And the famous Mayan Calendar, which ended December 12, 2012, also tells of an end of an old era. And today, we have a lot of previously hidden knowledge being disclosed, and dramatically new information. always brings transformation, a Consciousness Revolution.
Anyways, the point is…
Change is inevitable. But in change, there is choice.
We can, if we chose, create paradise instead of oblivion, out of the coming changes.
Each one of the Four Horsemen can be changed…
1. Conquest by the Cabal system: Yes, we can change this
2. War and the nuclear threat: Yes, we can change this
3. Famine from environmental catastrophe: Yes, we can change this
4. Death, oblivion, from all the above and their effects: Yes, we can change this if we change the first three
But we have to act now, act holistically, act as one world, united.
The stakes are high.
The choice is to Change, or face the Four Horsemen.
“Whatever you do for the planet, you will be doing for yourself, of course. You and the planet are inseparable and interdependent. That means that not only do you need the planet, but the planet needs you. That may sound strange. Why does the planet need human beings? The higher life forms on the planet are just as much a part of her as are the so-called lower life forms, the minerals and plants. You are simply a higher expression of the planet’s energy. You are the planet. If the planet fails to sustain you, she has failed to sustain herself, and she feels this loss. The planet is working very hard to sustain the growing human population, but you must also help by realizing the strain you put on her and reduce it. She can only accommodate so many of you. Her capabilities are not infinite. To you, they seem unlimited, but you are testing her to the limits now. What you can do to help the planet is to cut back on pollutants, replant the trees you take, clean up the oceans and other toxic sites, and stop producing nuclear and other toxic waste. The toxins you produce throw off the balance of Earth, making it harder for her to support you. The fish are dying. What will you do if the oceans die? The answer is that you would be dead long before the oceans reach that point.”
Source: The Extraterrestrial Vision: Who Is Here and Why by Gina Lake
What we need now is a Revolution of Consciousness.
This blog post was extracted from the free book Revelation + Freedom: Personal & Planetary Solutions For The Awakening Citizens Of A New Earth. It is 100% Free. To get your own 100% free copy on PDF, Kindle, iBook, online or ePub format, click here now.