The Cabal attempts to operate outside and above of any and all governments, even as they use various governments to achieve their private goals.
That was most recently proven when NSA whistle-blower, Edward Snowden, defected and exposed details of shocking global mass surveillance done on hundreds of millions of civilians worldwide, 100% illegally, by this group. Yes, the courts did actually rule all this as illegal.
It was done deliberately and secretly by a group of people, with no oversight or permission by any elected leaders and the public. Even heads of states were spied on illegally – they tapped and monitored the private phones of at least 35 world leaders, including German chancellor Angela Merkel.
Here is some of what we now know through the Snowden leaks:
The worldwide heat map above, from the NSA’s data visualisation tool BOUNDLESSINFORMANT, shows that during a 30-day period, 97 billion internet data records (DNI) and 124 billion telephony data records (DNR) were collected worldwide.
According to this Business Insider article:
- With a top-secret court order, the NSA collected the telephone records from millions of Verizon customers.
- The NSA accessed and collected data through backdoors into U.S. internet companies, such as Google and Facebook, with a program called Prism.
- An 18-page presidential memo shows Obama ordering intelligence officials to draw up a list of overseas targets for cyber attacks.
- The NSA was hacking computers in Hong Kong and mainland China, little of which were military systems.
- Britain’s GCHQ taps fiber-optic cables to collect and store global email messages, Facebook posts, internet histories and calls, and then shares the data with the NSA.
- Until 2011, the Obama administration permitted the NSA’s continued collection of vast amounts of Americans’ email and internet metadata under a Bush-era program called Stellar Wind.
- The NSA bugged the offices of the European Union in New York, Washington, D.C., and Brussels.
- The NSA spies on millions of phone calls, emails, and text messages of ordinary German citizens.
- Using a program called Fairview, the NSA intercepts internet and phone call data of Brazilian citizens.
- Monitoring stations set up in Australia and New Zealand help feed data back to NSA’s XKeyscore program.
- The NSA conducts surveillance on citizens in a number of Latin American countries, including Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, and others. The agency also sought information on oil, energy, and trade.
- The Washington Post published a new slide detailing NSA’s “Upstream” program of collecting communications from tech companies through fiber-optic cables to then feed into its Prism database.
- Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service (BND) helps contribute data to the NSA’s XKeyscore program.
- NSA analysts, using the XKeyscore program, can search through enormous databases of emails, online chats, and browsing histories of targets.
- Seven of the world’s leading telecommunications companies provide GCHQ with secret, unlimited access to their network of undersea cables.
- The NSA sifts through vast amounts of Americans’ email and text communications going in and out of the country.
- Internal NSA document reveals an agency “loophole” that allows a secret backdoor for the agency to search its databases for U.S. citizens’ email and phone calls without a warrant.
- The NSA broke privacy rules thousands of times per year, according to an internal audit.
- Britain runs a secret internet-monitoring station in the Middle East to intercept emails, telephone calls, and web traffic.
- The top-secret U.S. intelligence “black budget” is revealed for 2013, with 16 spy agencies having a budget of $52.6 billion.
- The NSA carried out 231 offensive cyber-attacks in 2011.
- The NSA has the ability to access user data for most major smartphones on the market, including Apple iPhones, Blackberries, and Google Android phones.
- The NSA monitors banks and credit institutions for a comprehensive database that can track the global flow of money.
- The NSA stores a massive amount of internet metadata from internet users, regardless of whether they are being targeted, for up to one year in a database called Marina.
- The NSA spied on Italian citizens, companies, and government officials. — Oct. 24, 2013
- The NSA spied on Spanish leaders and citizens.
- The NSA stations surveillance teams at 80 U.S. embassies around the world.
- A joint program between the NSA and Britain’s GCHQ called Muscular infiltrates and copies data flowing out of Yahoo and Google’s overseas data centers.
And much, much more. See this Business Insider article for a more comprehensive list.
The question remains:
How is it that a small group of people are monitoring and controlling the whole world, even when such activity is clearly not only unethical and detrimental, but also 100% illegal? And why?
They are using “terrorism” as an excuse to carry out activities that go far, far, far beyond even the scope of the so-called terrorism.
What is their end game, after spending all this time, money and effort building such a vast network and system, to execute 100% illegal surveillance?
Think about that.
They didn’t come here for a hair cut.
That is a lot of money, time and effort invested, justifiable by an end game that is equally alarming…
This Is What Their End Game Looks Like…
“The end game is a world government, the New World Order, unelected and accountable only to them.” Paul Hellyer says.
Paul Hellyer is Canada’s Former Minister of Defense.
Watch this short video clip, where he states that…
In this longer second clip, Paul Hellyer goes into further details that you would find rather useful to know…
Recently, a movie, based on the Edward Snowden true story, was made here:
Who Will Stop This Madness, If Not You,
World Citizen? And If Not Now, When?
This blog post was extracted from the free book Revelation + Freedom: Personal & Planetary Solutions For The Awakening Citizens Of A New Earth. It is 100% Free. To get your own 100% free copy on PDF, Kindle, iBook, online or ePub format, click here now.