We continue with Goal #2…
Gaining Self-Mastery & Self-Love:
Upgrade your Internal Map of Reality (your Self-View + World-View). Shed old limitations.
Like yesterday, today and for the next 4 days, we shall be looking at:
Understanding Your Vehicle:
Soul, Mind, Body & Emotional Systems & How To Optimise Their Powers, Use Them Wisely, And Integrate Them Holistically
Turn On The Hidden, Divine Powers Of Your Quantum DNA
(In The Game of Life, DNA Is The Game Player’s Software.)
DNA Is Beyond Heredity. It Is 96% Multi-Dimensional, It Is The Primary Seat Of The Subconscious System, And It Is Waiting For You To Unleash It’s Hidden, Startling, Divine Powers!
In this course, we get to explore the multi-dimensional aspects of our DNA. You see, we all know that DNA makes our cells, we all have heard of the human genome and how magical it is at creating a human being from conception, from basically a sperm and an egg, which, by the way, are 95% water.
What most of us don’t know is that this is only 4% of DNA’s job! 4%!!! What does the other 96% do? Well, that is one interesting topic! Mainstream science calls this 96% “junk DNA”. Its juts a nickname that science gave the vast majority of DNA because they don’t yet know what it does. Junk DNA. Well, it ain’t junk. It is one, god-like piece of technology that actually houses your non-physical self. Your higher self, your akashic records, your karmic drivers, your divinity, your merkabah, and much much more, are housed in your DNA in a quantum multi-dimensional state… and they are reprogrammable! By the time you are done with this video, you will be even more in love with yourself, and you will also discover that you are literally Divinity Incarnate – and it will surprise you to discover that most of that divinity is turned off, all that power is off. What happens when you turn it on? Well, that is called DNA Activation, which results in Ascension and a whole host of insanely great powers!
Now that we have completed looking at the body, we shall move on to the mind, emotions and the Inner Child, starting tomorrow.
Stick with it, and you will experience great results – and fun learning cool new stuff about yourself! Just like these people…
Again, to get you started with no risk on your part, to create space for you to get to know, like and trust us, and to warmly welcome you to the 30 Day Freedom & Abundance Challenge, I’d like to give you a $1 Welcome Mat offer on the course, Your Life’s Quantum Composition: Your Life Is A Whole Lot More Magical Than You Think – Turn It On!
It works like this…
Click here to go to the course page: http://courses.miraclesfor.me/courses/game-of-life-quantum-composition, and then click on the Buy button (don’t worry about the indicated enrolment fee)…
Next, you will see the following screen… Click on “Have a coupon?” as shown below…
Next, paste the following coupon code as shown below: QUANTUMWELCOMEMAT
It will reduce the enrolment fee down to only $1. Simply complete your enrolment as shown below and you will have instant, full access…
Click here to learn more about this course, get a free trial, and enrol for only $1 today (it is fundamental to mastering the art of deliberate creation of your reality).
And the coupon code you need for that is:
Thanks and wishing you a very beautiful day!
For your reference and convenience, here is a summary of the 30 Day Freedom & Abundance Challenge and what you can expect to cover: